This application is intended to be a help with common calculations in the field of chemistry.
Now with buyable Pro-upgrade!
There are the following features:
- pKa-equation for weak acids
- pKb-equation for weak bases
- Thermodynamics (Ideal gas, Boyle, Lussac)
- Unit converter for several units
- Equation to calculate dilutions
- Tools for preparing solutions
- Tool to calculate solubility of a compound
- Tool to calculate amount of substance from mass percent
- Molecule weight calculator
- Periodic table with information about every element and links to external sources
- Reference tables for physical constants, reduction potentials, solubility products, pKa- and pKb-values and SI-Prefixes
Upgrade to Pro-version to support the development and get more reference data!
- Use a great variety of units within the tools, without converting them individually!
- Choose your preferred unit for temperatures and radii in the periodic table
- Atomic, covalent and van-der-Waals radii
- Ionization energies
- More reduction potentials
- More pka- and pKb-values
- More solubility products
Tablets are fully supported!
If you have any questions or suggestions for additional content, please contact me.
Chemistry Calculations is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-03-19. The program can be installed on Android.
Chemistry Calculations (version 1.8.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 16 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.